Part Time/Full Time Veterinarian
Village Park Animal Hospital is set in beautiful La Quinta, CA. We are an established small animal and exotic practice. Our four doctor staff and 30-experienced support team are committed to high quality care provided through a special partnership with our clients. We provide wellness and preventative care, general medicine and surgery. Our state of the art practice emphasizes rehabilitation and integrated medicine. We offer physical therapy utilizing underwater treadmill on-site as well as laser therapy. We offer boarding, grooming and behavior services for our wonderful and growing clientele.
We are looking for a Part Time/Full Time veterinarian who can work weekdays as well as Saturday’s in our fast paced facility.
Our hospital is open 6 days a week; M-F 8am-8pm and Sat 8am – 5pm.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Licensure in good standing to practice in California
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly attitude.
- Commitment to practice the highest standard of medicine upholding the Veterinary code of ethics.
- Ability to manage a moderate to heavy caseload.
- Experience providing wellness care and general surgery for companion animals.
- Confidence with heavy computer use in a paperless practice; AviMark software, digital radiography.
- Passion for educating clients in the best care for their pets.
- Comfortable working late shifts during the week (closing at 8pm) and Saturday shifts.
- At least 2 years Veterinary experience.
- Skills in Acupuncture desired.
Experienced Part-Time PET Bather needed for a growing, state-of-the-art veterinary hospital inLa Quinta. The successful candidate will have:-
- Prior bathing experience and have used professional grooming equipment
- Prior animal handling experience
- Ability to work with cats and dogs
- Ability to lift, bend, walk, and stand for long periods of time
- Frequently lift, carry dogs weighing 50 lbs
- Walk and handle dogs weighing up to 150 lb
- Perform general physical activities that require bending, standing, stooping, moving from room to room
- Perform a variety of cleaning duties
- Use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to sit, talk, listen, learn and be able to take direction from others
- An outstanding work ethic and a team-oriented mindset
Applicant must be available to work weekends, day shifts and evening shifts. Work well with all employees and ensure that your actions support the hospital, the doctors, and the medicine that we practice.
Please email your resume and application to