- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Village Park Animal Hospital believes in the importance of having your furry loved ones insured with Pet Insurance. Why is it important? In the event that your pet should have an unexpected accident or illness, pet insurance would help alleviate the financial burden knowing you can provide your pet with the best care possible. There are several options available with premiums to fit your budget. You're not just purchasing pet insurance, you're purchasing peace of mind should your pet become ill. Feel free to contact us for more information and helpful resources at 760-564-3833.
• Obtain a blank signed claim form to keep in your pet's chart for any future visits. We only ask that you request to have your claim processed after any visit with one of our receptionist. They will enter a code which goes directly to our insurance specialist work list. This will help prevent any delays with your claim submission process.
• Ensure that your pet’s chart has updated insurance information and claim forms.
• Works with doctor to ensure accurate diagnosis and doctor’s notes are made before any claim submission.
• Fax claim form(s) with required paid invoices as well as any medical records and labs your insurance company may also request.
• Insurance Specialist is also available to answer any question you may have regarding insurance claims, or contact insurance companies if necessary.
• Please allow 7-14 business day for our insurance department to process your claims.
I have never been to a more caring and loving animal hospital in my life. The staff is wonderful. The vet techs loved on and treated my dog like he was their own. The Dr.’s have an amazing line of communication and kept in touch with both my husband and I before, during and after our dogs surgery. They really do treat your pet as if it were their own, and not just another patient number or dollar sign. To see the genuine love and comfort they offered my dog and the others who were there, made my heart content knowing
what good hands he was in. I can’t recommend this place enough. Everyone from the receptionists at the front to the whole team in the back is outstanding. Thank you, Village Park Animal Hospital, for all that you did for us and Sampson, and what you do everyday for all your lucky fur
- Lisa & Martin S. | Palm Desert, CA