Village Park Animal Hospital believes in the importance of having your furry loved ones insured with Pet Insurance. Why is it important? In the event that your pet should have an unexpected accident or illness, pet insurance would help alleviate the financial burden knowing you can provide your pet with the best care possible. There are several options available with premiums to fit your budget. You're not just purchasing pet insurance, you're purchasing peace of mind should your pet become ill. Feel free to contact us for more information and helpful resources at 760-563-5318.
Our insurance specialist will:
• Obtain a blank signed claim form to keep in your pet's chart for any future visits. We only ask that you request to have your claim processed after any visit with one of our receptionist. They will enter a code which goes directly to our insurance specialist work list. This will help prevent any delays with your claim submission process.
• Ensure that your pet’s chart has updated insurance information and claim forms.
• Works with doctor to ensure accurate diagnosis and doctor’s notes are made before any claim submission.
• Fax claim form(s) with required paid invoices as well as any medical records and labs your insurance company may also request.
• Insurance Specialist is also available to answer any question you may have regarding insurance claims, or contact insurance companies if necessary.
• Please allow 7-14 business day for our insurance department to process your claims.