- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Village Park Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
I have never been to a more caring and loving animal hospital in my life. The staff is wonderful. The vet techs loved on and treated my dog like he was their own. The Dr.’s have an amazing line of communication and kept in touch with both my husband and I before, during and after our dogs surgery. They really do treat your pet as if it were their own, and not just another patient number or dollar sign. To see the genuine love and comfort they offered my dog and the others who were there, made my heart content knowing
what good hands he was in. I can’t recommend this place enough. Everyone from the receptionists at the front to the whole team in the back is outstanding. Thank you, Village Park Animal Hospital, for all that you did for us and Sampson, and what you do everyday for all your lucky fur
- Lisa & Martin S. | Palm Desert, CA