Village Park Animal Hospital is a full service boarding facility in beautiful La Quinta cove offering boarding services for dogs and cats. The bed and biscuit has a variety of boarding options available for your pets needs. A spacious mountain view patio area available for the dogs to stretch out and play with boarding attendants. Your pet will feel at home away from home!
Included for ALL boarders: Personal attention, let out at least three times a day, and a clean, comfortable place to rest.
Included for Suite Residents: Rooms with a park view are first come, first serve! Stay includes Romp in the Park, and 3 Mountain Patio Play Times per day. Also included with your pets suite stay is a TV so they can keep up with their favorite shows while away from home.
Included for Dog "Stretch Out" Runs: Stay includes 3 mountain patio play times per day.
Included for Cats: Spacious condos are made available for cats. Personal attention by boarding staff attendants, and litter changed twice daily.
These additional services can be provided for your pet as requested:
- A Romp in the Park- 15 minute romp in the park
- Movie Time with Our Loving Staff
- Mountain Patio Playtime- with a boarding staff member
- Brush Out- Brush out and conditioning spray for all coats
- Treatments - Medication, special diets, examinations and vaccines, etc.
- Cuddle Time for Cats- Play time and tummy rubs for cats include a treat
- Nail Trim- Short nails can mean less scratching and digging at homes
"Pet-icure"- Nail trim, Dremmel, and Painted toe nails
- During the summer time we offer pool time instead of park walks, due to the heat!
Bath & Groom while boarding-
***Must be scheduled in advance with our groomers, price dependent on breed and needs***
DROP OFF AND PICK UP INFORMATION
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM OR 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 12:00PM OR 1:00PM- 5:00 PM
Sunday – Closed for drop off and pick up.
Our boarding team takes a lunch break from 12pm-1pm. Should you need to pick up or drop off before or after our regular boarding hours or during our team lunch, please just give us a call ahead of time and we are more than happy to accommodate!
We do not allow pick up or drop off on Sunday, as our business office is closed.
Please bring your pet's food, and if you like, their favorite toy.
Our boarding will provide comfortable bedding, clean food and water bowls, and appropriate leashes and collars.
- Canine day boarding: $30.00
- "Sleep Suite" Suites: $58.00 per day
- "Stretch Out" Canine Runs:
- Standard Size Run: $39.00
- Extra Large Run: $43.00
- "Keep Cozy" Canine Kennels:
- Small Kennel Size: $31.00
- Medium Kennel Size: $34.00
- Large Kennel Size: $37.00
- Cat Condos:1 Condo: $24.00
- 2 Condos for 1 Kitty: $33.00
(More room to stretch! (Subject to availability, may not be available during holidays))
- 2 Condos for 1 Kitty: $33.00
(There is a 50% discount for the second pet's stay in the same suite)
Vaccines must be up to date, or updated during pet's stay. If your pet is exempt from vaccines, we do accept titers, or a veterinarian's letter of exemption.
Dogs: Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordetella
Cats: Rabies, FVRCP, and FELV (indoor only cats over 5 years old do not need a current FELV)
Understanding Our Charges:
Drop Off: Full day boarding charge when dropped off before noon, Half Price after 1pm
Pick Up: Half day when picked up before noon, Full day after 1pm
(The reason we charge on the day of release is simple: Your pet has had personal attention from one of our loving staff members, has been walked, fed, and their cage has been cleaned)
Making a Reservation:
Please call upon our helpful reception team to reserve your pet's stay. We will ask you fill out paperwork at the time of drop off, or you can complete it ahead of time by printing off the Boarding Registration Sheet from our website link (located on the home page under "New patient center")